Upload Your Files and Make $$$$$

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Peaches18, sweet little blonde




Black white and blonde check me out in me sheer black top and my little white lace panties
Corset, g-string, my fluffy hat and my great ass
Sweet Sexy and seductive I love it when I look this good
Let me show you how juice makes me look this sexy
Precious pretty in purple wanna see my peaches
Rainbowbrights got nothing on my ass and there’s really not much on my ass
Check out my hot pink and black corset and let show off my new black thong
I'm outside in my short shorts and pink bikini
So succulent in my black lace top and tiny g-string
Bright and cheerful and mind-blowing in my hot lace see-thru panties
I’m so precious outside in my matching white and blue tie panties and bra
peachez are always good a picnics see me outside at my own private picnic
Watch me take off my pretty purple panties
Check out my new orange bikini while I play in the hot tub
Black thigh highs and heels and my barely there booty shorts
Black lace and pulling my thong from my plump pretty ass
Pink and blue are precious when I take them off
Look at my ass and pussy so pretty in my tiny tie thong
Back in black booty shorts and thigh highs
Topless I spread my checks for you to see my spunky thong
Taking off my sexy top just for you in my black thigh highs
Black tank pink panties and black boots I’m so pretty
Bet your sweet ass those are my new boy-shorts
Big black boots and pretty pink panties wanna see them meet
I’m so sexy in my see-thru black dress and tiny red thong
I get naughty while playing on the bed in my red boots and matching red and black bra and panties
I love my new blue and white boy shorts do you?
So sexy in my little white lace barley there outfit and tint little thong to match
Down and dirty on the floor showing off my ass
Oh look at my new little white ruffled panties aren’t they cute
Watch me take off my top and show you my sexy white thong
Looking so sexy in my pretty flowered dress and hot pink see-thru panties
Pretty in my pink lace bikini top and fishnet panties
I love the way my ass look in this tiny skirt
Super sexy yellow lace up top and my pretty thong you can almost see my ass crinkles
Oops I think my panties fell down and so did my top
My new black and green lace bra panties and garter set are so sexy with these heels
I love this white fishnet top but doesn’t my ass look great in these shorts
Oh no is that some nipple as I take off my top and my garter so you can see my new panties
Blonde hot and sexy I am ready to go see me and my hot panties
look I play outside in my blue boy shorts and my pink halter
I’m a princess its written all over my panties

No comments: